Exciting new contract position for a HR Advisor with one of our NSW Government clients. 6 month initial contract with possible extension
Provide a consultancy and advisory service on a range of human resources areas such as recruitment, change management, learning and development, workforce planning, organisational design, performance and talent management to support Divisions in achieving their objectives.
- Provide HR advice and support to divisional managers and staff to implement best practice human resources.
- Provide support and advice to HR management on emerging HR issues, developing recommendations for improved service delivery.
- Investigate complex HR issues, identify problems and recommend solutions in accordance with legislation, policy and guidelines.
- Coordinate a range of projects for the Division, including implementation of HR strategies, tools, processes and systems to respond to future challenges and ensure legislative and regulatory compliance and standards.
- Work collaboratively with HR colleagues across the department to provide a coordinated, accurate and effective consultancy service. Provide compliant solutions to HR issues tailored to Division needs.
- Participate in meetings and forums to maintain and share current knowledge of HR policy and best practice for consistency in services delivery across the Department.
- Finding innovative and appropriate solutions for clients in a changing government environment.
- Exercising sound judgement, empathy and discretion when dealing with sensitive and complex human resource management matters to support business initiatives.
- Ability to develop sound working relationships with key stakeholders and provide consistent advice in respect of HR matters.