A unique role working with a friendly & approachable manager who sees the benefit in mentoring & supporting his staff.
- Be part of a Young, Dynamic and Enthusiastic Accounting Team!
- Challenging and Variety of Work! Modern Offices Based in Geelong!
- Report to a Manager that Wants to Mentor and Support!
This dynamic and growing accounting practice provides professional services in the areas of Business Services, Tax Compliance and Auditing.
They currently have an opportunity for a business services accountant at Intermediate to Senior level who is looking for a role that will allow for more client interaction and long-term growth opportunities. You will report into a successful but very approachable and relaxed manager who takes the time to mentor and support.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Client consultation
- Preparing financial statements for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, and superannuation funds
- Preparing Income Tax returns for the above entities as well as Individuals
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
The successful candidate will:
- Have at a minimum 4 years' experience in an Australian Public Practice
- Have started their CA or CPA studies
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated to grow their career and embrace new challenges
- Strong accounting and tax skills
What's on Offer
- Supportive partners, managers and an overall great team environment
- Dual computer screens and the latest software
- Quarterly staff functions
- No tie Friday's and social drinks
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Opportunity to work towards Partnership / Equity for the right individual
This team orientated and friendly firm will support your growth and achievements. They encourage a strong work life balance and offer developmental programs for the right candidate.
This firm provides a relaxed working environment with a flexible approach. They have a great reputation for their professional delivery and ongoing mentoring and support from Managers. Other benefits include paid study and exam leave.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, for additional information you can call Sarah Murch on (03) 9077 7491.
All communication will be strictly confidential.
Please visit our website for more opportunities – www.engagepersonnel.com.au