A fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support 2 Partners across Corporate/Commercial Law - Top Level role!
- A standout next step opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant
- Supporting two Partners - Providing top level support!
- Amazing mid-tier firm in the CBD - Great Location
Our client is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary to support in Corporate/Commercial law. You will provide top-level support to two Partners.
As Personal Assistant it is your responsibility to provide support with -
- Diary Management
- Preparing Documents - handling correspondence, drafting and typing letters and doing track changes in documents
- Handling Telephone calls for the team
- File management - opening and closing files
- Client contact
- Liaising internally with lawyers and other staff by telephone and email
- Assisting other personal assistants and lawyers as necessary
You will demonstrate a strong understanding of the legal terminology and the ability to draft and prepare legal documentation relating to Commercial matters. As a Senior in this group, you will also assist other operators when required.
This firm have an outstanding reputation in the market and are known as great employers. They are committed to their reputation as a professional, productive and innovative legal practice.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can call Naomi Way on (03) 9077 7491 for additional information.
All communication is strictly confidential.