A rare opportunity to work for a growing, dynamic firm located in the North eastern suburbs.
- Public Practice Accounting firm - located in the north eastern suburbs
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Working within a fun, dynamic and vibrant team!
Our client is an accounting practice located in the north eastern suburbs of Melbourne. As a Client Services Coordinator, you will provide client support and administration assistance to the Partner and Accountants.
This firm are a dynamic, vibrant and sociable Accounting practice. The successful candidate will be a strong supporter of a team environment, with a can do attitude, an eye for detail and outstanding communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Client correspondence
- Preparation and maintenance of databases
- Collating returns & financials
- Preparation of invoices
- ASIC lodgements
- ATO correspondence
- ATO lodgements
- Scanning, emailing, filing
- Formatting and compilation of documents for clients
- Relief reception duties
- General office support duties
To apply for this role, please submit your resume below through the APPLY button.