Calling all Speech Pathologists to join our growing team of Allied Health Professionals in Sydney on a casual basis!!
- Competitive Salary!
- Flexible Hours!
- Supportive Team Culture!
Casual Speech Pathologist
Operating as the allied health branch of Healthcare Australia, Wellness and Lifestyles is one of Australia’s leading providers of allied health services to the elderly. We service over 200 residential aged care facilities nationwide, with a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, as a Casual Speech Pathologist, you will provide Speech Pathology services which result in improved care and outcomes for patients and contribute to efficient, effective, evidence based, multi-disciplinary patient management.
- Assessment, treatment and management of swallowing and communication disorders in an adult population
- Ability to assess adult patients with swallowing and communication problems and determine appropriate management and advice and ability to formulate appropriate goals and implement programs for patients with communication problems of neurological origin
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks including daily reports and handovers to all staff
- We offer some of the most competitive salaries in the Industry – Above Award Pay Rates!!!
- Flexibility in hours
- Fun and Supportive Team Culture
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications – Speech Pathologist
- Current registration - SPA
- Current National Police Check
- Australian Working Rights
To apply for this role please send your covering letter and CV to Catherine.email@example.com