Excellence in Health care within the Community Mental Health department.
- Registered Psychiatric Nurses
- Full-time positions
- Great location in Ballarat
Our clients primary role is to deliver quality care to the communities they serve by providing safe, accessible and integrated health services resulting in positive experiences and outcomes.
The mental health clinician in conjunction with the Senior Mental Health Clinicians and Team Leader provides comprehensive bio-psycho-social clinical assessments, treatment and care with patients and their families that are evidence-based and best practice to enhance the person’s recovery from mental disorder.
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA as a Nurse Division 1 or 3.
- Postgraduate qualifications in nursing or working towards this is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in Mental Health Nursing
- Excellent interpersonal skills plus the ability to communicate effectively with consumers, families/carers, colleagues and other service providers
- Commitment to ongoing professional self-development
- Participate in relevant research projects as required.
- Travel across the Grampians Area Mental Health Service may be required.