Make a difference in the lives of NDIS participants, whilst working for a rewarding and supportive team.
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing Shifts
- Immediate start
Healthcare Australia is seeking committed, empathetic and reliable Disability Support Workers, with Manual Handling experience.
If you carry an engaging personality and have experience supporting participants who have suffered from a stroke; then this role can be a match for you.
The successful support worker, will be undertaking ongoing shifts, in Sandringham, Victoria.
The primary duties of the role include:
-Supporting NDIS participants to reach their set goals in life
-Taking the participant out into the community
-Providing support with daily living assistance such as personal care, domestic tasks, transportation, and other living aspects as specified by their NDIS plan.
• Minimum of 6 months paid experience in supporting people with disabilities.
• Must have - experience with Manual Handling
• Must have - experience supporting participants with stroke, memory-loss
• Two relevant, professional and industry related reference checks.
• Working with Children’s Check, or willing to obtain one
• Have a current, or willing be to obtain a First Aid (HLTAID003) and CPR (HLTAID001) certificate.
• Willing to undergo a police check
• Car, Drivers Licence and Full Comprehensive Insurance
• Availability to work shifts during the week
Benefits of working for HCA:
• Weekly pay
• Supportive team
• Ongoing shifts
• Free Manual Handling training on offer
• Free National Police Check – we run one ourselves
• eHCA mobile phone app – for ease of updating your availability, submitting time sheets and viewing your booked shifts
If you would like to apply, please email to: email@example.com, including your resume and cover letter. Alternatively click the “Apply Now” link.
To be considered for this role applicants must have the right to work in Australia and undergo a DWES check. Only successful applicants will be contacted.