Are you an experienced midwife looking for a change? We are seeking experienced Registered Midwifes to join our team.
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Part-Time and Casual Roles Available
- Accommodation & travel provided
We have casual opportunities available for Registered Midwives to join Team Purple. As a Midwife, you will play a key role in providing care, counselling and education and support for women during their pregnancy, labour and the early postnatal period.
To succeed in this role, you will bring a strong clinical skillset working in a hospital setting, with experience working in maternity services. Your effective communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships to liaise and consult with family members, broad range of health professionals and community agencies in a constructive and collaborative fashion is essential for this role.
- Minimum 2 years recognised experience as a midwife in antenatal, birth suite, special care nursery and postnatal.
- Current Registration with AHPRA – free from conditions
- Must have full working rights in Australia (unable to provide sponsorship)
- Hold current employee working with Children clearance for NSW or ability to obtain
- Access to free mandatory training (basic life support, manual handling & fire emergency)
- Flexible work options short term contracts
- Travel interstate for regional short term contracts - travel & accommodation supplied*
- Uniform provided (where required)
- Cash 4 Hours*
- Education Bonus*
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
(applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees). T&C's Apply
Only successful applicants will be contacted.