Healthcare Australia are welcoming expressions of interest for multiple Aged Care Management roles that are available within the Newcastle Region.
Healthcare Australia are currently looking to speak with experienced Facility Managers and Care Managers in relation to Great Aged Care Opportunities in the Newcastle Region.
We are currently partnered with numerous Aged Care providers who are looking for Facility Managers and Directors of Care.
Opportunities currently available now with providers looking to organise interviews ASAP. Fantastic chance to progress in your career and build on your management experience.
Requirements to be successful
- AHPRA approved Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Strong Leadership skills
- Extensive operational management experience, preferably in Aged Care
- Have previous experience successfully implementing culture and organisational changes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Clinical Background
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Strong and Supportive Head Office
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Great working culture
To hear more about partnering with Healthcare Australia for your next career change call through to Siobhan on 02 9024 3246.
Have an in depth conversation about your experience and what your "ideal role" looks like. We can then present different opportunities that are available for you and discuss the benefits.
Click apply today or send through an up to date resume
Siobhan - firstname.lastname@example.org