We are seeking Casual Operating Theatre Registered Nurses.
- Ongoing Shifts for Scrub/Scout/Anaesthetics/Recovery Nurse
- Block bookings available with onsite accommodation
- Work available across, pick your preference
Do you have experience working as a Theatre Nurse - Scrub/Scout/Anaesthetics/Recovery. You've already chosen a career in nursing for it's unique rewards and job satisfaction. If the below sounds like you, apply today. Earn Extra $$$ every hour while working with us.
- APHRA registered with 2+ years experience working as a Scrub/Scout/Anaesthetics/Recovery
- Excellent people management and staff counselling skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication Skills
- Provide clinical services within the theatre that are of a high standard.
- Contribute to the Hospital's and the IPHOA strategic objectives for the Operating Theatres
- Recommend continuous Quality Improvement concerning the unit
- Maintain highest standard of reputation of Excellence
Healthcare Australia is Australia's Largest Nursing Recruiter and therefore we are able to offer you the best opportunities across Australia. We specialize in the sourcing and placement of health professionals in casual roles in all the major cities in Australia.
Please contact Himani at Himani.Prajapati@healthcareaustralia.com.au or 02 9024 3211
Healthcare Australia has many long-standing relationships with public and private hospitals around Australia. Whether you are looking for Metro, Regional or Remote, we can manage all your application. HCA currently has 14 offices around Australia plus 2 international offices overseas. Please visit our website for more information or get in contact with us to go on our mailing list for job updates.