IPC Nurse/Coach - Mon to Fri business hours. Working closely with site leads to ensure safe IPC delivery across quarantine Hotels
- Excellent permanent rates for highly experienced Registered Nurse
- Inner Melbourne Hotel and Airport Locations - 6-10 month contract
- Exciting opportunity within a large high-profile primary health project
Infection Prevention & Control Nurses - Melbourne Airport and Quarantine Hotels
IMMEDIATE need for suitably qualified and experienced Infection Prevention & Control Registered Nurses. Working Monday to Friday, this 12 month role offers a great opportunity to add to your experience.
HCA is now contracted with the Victorian Government as the Primary Healthcare Provider for Melbourne Quarantine Hotels.
This is a great opportunity to make your mark within a very high-profile project in Victoria!
The Victorian Hotel Quarantine model has been completely reset and redesigned.
Reporting directly to the Clinical IPC Manager, the successful incumbants will work closely with Government Department Infection Control site leads to ensure safe and effective IPC delivery across all program and staff areas according to DJCS IPC Framework.
The IPC Coach will be working collaboratively with Hotel Managers, Security Managers,/Team Leader, Housekeeping Managers, Medical and Nursing Teams & DJCS to ensure identified issues are esclated.
- Reinforce COVID best practices re hand hygiene, PPE, social distancing, contact with residents and their belongings
- Monitoring that morning debriefing meetings occur and action items esclated as required
- Weekly reporting of hotel visits and conversations
- Formalised coaching sessions as required
- Ensuring correct signage/education tools available for staff
- Ensure regular updates on COVID best practice
- Must be an experienced Registered Nurse with strong IPC experience
- Recent COVID related experience
- Strong stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Ability to drive clinical excellence
- Participate and commit to Safety Standards at all times
At HCA we are committed to embracing diversity and committed to providing a safe working environment.