Are you looking to progress in your career? HCA are on the lookout for a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our growing team across Brisbane!
- Leadership opportunities and career progression available here!
- Work/life balance is a priority
- Salaries start at $70k + super + $ benefits!
Welcome to HCA Allied Health!
HCA Allied Health
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed. We fill the healthcare skills gap to ensure people in Australia always have the support they need.
About your new role
Our team of allied health professionals work across residential aged care, homecare, NDIS, disability, and wellness centres across Australia to keep our community safe. Over the last few years, our allied health division has experienced exciting growth and we are now lucky enough to have several hundred clinicians working around Australia in our iconic purple shirts!
We have a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain mobility and independence to keep our community to get back to doing things that matter to them.
The roles available are based across Brisbane South suburbs (Springwood, Forest Lake) working across aged care, homecare, NDIS and disability team. You will assist our clinical management team in educating new graduate clinicians, helping your local team onsite and developing positive relationships with other stakeholders.
We really love our team, and we want to take care of you. Here’s a few of the benefits our team experience working with us.
- One-on-one clinical and non-clinical mentorship
- Regular and diverse professional development events
- $1,000 PD fund each year
- Social events with your local team
- Flexible work with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Leadership program & refreshers
- Dedicated People & Culture Team who is here to ensure you’re feeling supported
- Employee Assistance Program offers our team free and confidential counselling services!
- Access to a range of health & wellness tips, discounts across your favourite retailers, and more!
How to apply!
If you’re an enthusiastic allied health professional looking to take your career to new heights, with a dynamic and fun team to boot, look no further! Apply now for this role and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch shortly to progress your application.
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility)
- Australian work rights
- Sound communication skills – written and verbal
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.