Are you enthusiastic and dedicated Nurse Practitioner with Clinical expertise in Mental Health, This is the role for you!
- Clinical Lead for the Alcohol & other Drugs Clinical Stream
- Working with a dynamic team liaising within all Clinical streams
- Full-time position
Provide safe and secure prison management services across Australia and New Zealand that focus on reducing reoffending. They help prisoners turn their lives around through education, training, rehabilitation and reintegration programs. By reducing reoffending, they help to build safer communities.
About the role
You will provide clinical leadership through oversight and advice to ensure health services are able to meet the changing needs of patient health care. You will support the medical management and health care of prisoners, through robust clinical assessment processes and the creation, implementation and management of prisoner care plans. You have experience working with minimal supervision in a multi-disciplinary team, demonstrating initiative and flexibility in an environment subject to pressure and change.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- The highest levels of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Master of Nursing Practice
- Endorsement by the Nurses and Midwives Board of Australia (NMBA) to provide patient care in an advanced and extended clinical role as a Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 5 years full time equivalent experience in Alcohol and Other Drugs nursing
- Experience in clinical assessment, care planning, review and discharge planning of individual patients including ongoing regular review
- Knowledge of the principles of prevention and harm minimisation
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral forms
All applications are to include an up-to-date resume.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call Ian Newall our Nursing Manager for WA on 08 6465 8607 today! Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!
Find me on linkedin