HCA Allied Health have a Permanent Part-Time opportunity for a Community Physiotherapist to join the team in Metro Brisbane!
- Professional Development & Clinical Mentoring!
- Attractive hourly rates!
- Rewarding career with great work-life balance!
Welcome to HCA Allied Health
About the Role:
With a warm focus on quality care, you will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help our community seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
- Attractive salary offerings
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Valid Police Check
- Valid CPR
- General AHPRA registration
If this sounds like you and you are looking to broaden your Physiotherapy career in a supportive, fun and challenging environment - please send through you CV and Cover Letter to Shari Fernandez - firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you!