Private not for profit Hospital seeking Cath Lab Registered Nurse for Permanent Full Time role
- Good life/work balance
- Not for Profit - Salary Sacrificing Options
- competitive Salary $35-$55 per hour depending increment year level
To be engaged in Permanent Full-Time capacity of 74 hours per fortnight. The lab runs Monday-Friday, along with on-call shifts which include weekends, on call for 1 week per month
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Cath Lab Team as Registered Nurse in Adelaide Southern suburbs.
With a competitive salary and a supportive environment &
Career progression options
Competitive Salary paying between $35-$55 per hour depending on increment year Level.
Nursing Responsibilities include :-
- Scouting, scrubbing and teching for procedures;
- Patient care from handover to transfer back to the ward;
- Involvement in quality procedures;
- Maintaining safe and efficient utilization of cath lab time;
- Good working knowledge of equipment related to cath lab work (i.e., pressure wire, IVUS, rotorblator, balloon pump, OCT, pacemaker analyser, Jetstream, angiojet)
- Current AHPRA Nursing registration essential with evidence of continuous professional development
- Cath Lab or Cardiac High dependency experience
- Clinical expert in this field
- Computer literacy
Why apply through Healthcare Australia?
- Designated consultant to support you through the recruitment process
- Preparation advice regarding resume, cover letter and interview success
- Specific information regarding the role provided before application
- Additional job options and opportunities if unsuccessful
- Exceptional service and quick progression through recruitment process
- Feedback requested and provided at all stages
- Continued communication and support after employment has commenced
- Free coffee on meet and greet
Hit the APPLY NOW button to begin the new career with one of the best in the business!