Healthcare Australia is looking for passionate and experienced support workers to help make a difference in the lives of NDIS participants.
- Weekly pay rates above award rates
- 24/7 support provided from HCA
- Work flexible shifts in your local area
Casual Support Workers needed in Blackwood and Surrounding RegionsAbout the Role
To support participants in their homes and in the community. It may include, but will not be limited to:
- Assistance with daily living
- Promoting the clients independence and personal goals
- Assisting with personal care needs
- Facilitating community access
- Any other activities specified by their NDIS plan.
- FREE online education packages
- Flexibility & Variety
- eHCA mobile app – for ease in updating availabilities, viewing and accepting shifts, completing care notes and submitting time sheets.
- No need to pay for a National Police Check – we run one ourselves (however it does speed up the process if you already have one)
- 6 months paid experience caring for people with disabilities
- Experience using hoists, lifters and manual handling
- Flexibility to work across days and weeks
- Attitude to go above and beyond with compassion and integrity
- A valid Driver’s Licence and own car with Comprehensive Insurance
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Current Police Check – we will run our own one if you don’t have one, but this may take up to 3 weeks
- A valid DCSI Clearance
- Be responsible, caring and able to work unsupervised
Please Note: You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Press Apply Now or please send your application to email@example.com
HealthCare Australia welcomes applications from culturally and linguistically diverse candidates, those from the LGBTQIA community, people who may have a disability and/or mental illness and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.