Make a difference in the lives of NDIS participants, whilst working for a rewarding and supportive team.
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing Shifts
- Immediate start
Mental Health Support Workers Needed
Are you passionate about the care industry and want to make a difference in people’s lives? Healthcare Australia are currently looking for Causal Disability Support Workers in Western & Northern Suburbs to provide in-home 1:1 support to NDIS Customers of all ages.
Join Australia’s largest specialist staffing provider in Community Care. You will be providing Personal Care, Domestic Duties & Community Access.
Why work for HCA?
- Above award Rates
- Weekly Shift Schedules
- Ongoing Training
Shifts Available in:
Sydenham, Sunbury, Werribee & Mill Park
Essential Criteria for this role:
- Passion for the industry and a can -do positive attitude
- Minimum of 6 months paid experience in similar role
- Own Transportation with valid driver’s licence and comprehensive insurance
- 2 recent & relevant to industry references
- Current 1st Aid and CPR certification
- Current Police Check and WWCC (or willing to obtain)
- Mental Health experience & or qualification required.
- PEG Feeding and/or Medication Administration Certification will be highly regarded.
Strong Communication Skills.
Organised, Structured & Punctual.
If you believe you fit the above criteria please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your Resume and Cover Letter. Alternatively click the “Apply Now” link
Please Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted. You must have right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.