We've got all the work and the best team to boot! Call Michael today to hear more about our fabulous team in Camberwell!!
- Professional Development & Clinical Mentor-ship!
- Starting Salary: $65k - $85k + super
- Supportive and Inclusive Culture
Operating as the allied health branch of Healthcare Australia, HCA Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of physiotherapy, occupational therapy and allied health services to the elderly. We service over 200 residential aged care facilities nationwide, with a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
Join Our team in Camberwell Today!
Our staff enjoy the following benefits:
- Salary offerings between $65,000 - $85,000*
- $1000 professional development fund
- Annual/ Sick Leave
- Part time hours available - tell us your availability!
- Flexible working hours
- Generous parental leave
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
- Got the travel bug? We're a national company so can offer various locum opportunities across the country!
You will be required to have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Valid & Current Police Check
- AHPRA registration
- Regular group social activities
- End of year celebrations
- Celebrations of special occasions and achievements
You will work in a multidisciplinary team providing a variety of services such as:
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardio-thoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
If this sounds like you – and you are looking to broaden your career as a therapist in a supportive, fun and challenging environment, please send through your CV and Cover Letter to Michael McGookin, our Victorian Recruitment Coordinator today!!
We look forward to hearing from you!