We are seeking a Facility Manager with a strong clinical background to led the day to day operations of this medium sized facility.
Healthcare Australia are currently looking to speak with experienced Facility Manager's in relation to a great opportunity in the Hunter Region.
If you are an experienced Care Manager looking to progress into a Facility Manager position, this could be the role for you!
About the Role
- Leading and managing both operational and administration staff across a facility, including recruitment, performance management, budgets and financial management
- Ensuring aged care facilities meet quality and operational standards
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Promoting workplace performance and Education
- Believing in the brand and promoting the facility to the local community.
- AHPRA approved Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 years Supervision/ Management Exp
- Strong Leadership skills
- Extensive operational management experience, preferably in Aged Care
- Have previous experience successfully implementing culture and organisational changes
- Successfully implemented HR management principles and practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Clinical Background
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Strong and Supportive Head Office
- Health & Wellbeing programs
- Great working culture
Contact Siobhan on 02 9024 3246 for more information.
Click Apply to send your resume to email@example.com