Civil Design Engineer to oversee community infrastructure projects focused within Sydney metropolitan Local Authority Council
- Full-time position with NSW Council
- Design Engineer - Civil - Traffic - Landscapes
- Salary flexible dependent on experience: up to $130k package
- Design Engineer with Local Council
- Flexible working hours. 35 hour week
- Salary range $90k - $130k package
We require an intermediate to senior-level experienced Civil Engineer to work on Council community infrastructure projects within an NSW Sydney Council.
Projects may involve upgrades and also some new developments for parks, recreation, traffic, roads - cycle paths, streetscapes, and open spaces. Projects are contained within existing urbanised Sydney metro areas.
Ideally, you will have experience in the following areas;
- An ability to manage the design and provide support to other engineering consultants and project team members
- 12D experience preferred
- Ability to manage CAD technicians and or design engineers
- Supervise contractors and monitor quality control
- Manage cost estimates and bills of quantities.
- Able to formulate conceptual designs and manage project feasibility
Please click APPLY to submit your CV directly.