Qualified Maintenance Fitter required to provide preventive and breakdown maintenance to surface preparation equipment and conveyors. located Kilsyth.
- Located in Kilsyth
- Permanent position
Located in Kilsyth, our client is a manufacturer of surface preparation technologies and specialised material handling equipment. They currently have an immediate requirement for an experienced and qualified Mechanical Fitter with excellent fault finding skills. You will work under the direction of the Service Supervisor and be required to;
- provide breakdown and general service to equipment (overhead conveyors, bucket lifters, screw conveyors, vibration screens etc)
- test, fault find and repair equipment as required
- provide after hours call out assistance and customer support
- ensure customer satisfaction through quality workmanship
- Be trade qualified - Cert III or Diploma Mechanical Engineering.
- Have excellent fault finding and problem-solving skills.
- Be experienced in maintenance and repair of plant and machinery.
- Have experience fault finding hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Possess good welding and fabrication skills (MIG).
- Have good PC based skills.
- Be able to attend after hours call backs.
- Have a strong commitment to workplace health and safety systems.
- Ideally have forklift and EWP licences.
- Be able to pass a full medical.
Pay rate is $36 p/hr perm rate, 38 hours per week, use of company vehicle.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.