Are you a Graduate with a DOUBLE DEGREE in Electrical Engineering and Commerce? 5 year training program. Join the building services industry's leader.
- Join an established graduate programme
- Be supported to obtain a professional qualification in Building Services
- Join the Building Services Industry's most progressive organisation
- Installations of commercial and industrial buildings and the construction industry
A.G. Coombs Pty Ltd
- A privately owned group known for their strong culture of quality, excellence and innovation that operates nationally with a strong presence along the eastern seaboard.
- Has a very strong emphasis on training, development and teamwork and a continuous focus on expanding their services to customers.
- Is a technically advanced industry specialist provider that designs, manufactures and installs a comprehensive range of environmentally responsible services (for air conditioning, mechanical services and multi-services installations) that result in effective, efficient and safe buildings.
As a graduate, you will be supported and mentored by qualified experts, exposed to the industry and provided with formal postgraduate education that will see you gain knowledge and know-how that will set you apart from your peers.
Eventually, you will provide day to day engineering support for nominated projects (large and small, complex and technically advanced), prepare D&C and tender documentation, assist with technical advice to all divisions of the company including estimating, drafting, commissioning and service, identify cost savings, etc.
Who you are:
- A graduate who is about to complete/completed a double degree in Electrical Engineering and Commerce / Business / Finance.
- A listener and communicator who is well organised, has good problem-solving skills, works well in a team, has strong Microsoft Office application skills and a "can-do attitude".
- Minimum ATAR of 92.00 or equivalent.
Genuine career opportunities and personal growth in a progressive organisation with a long-standing policy of developing their own staff, which continues to reinforce their reputation for being "the place to work". Rewards based on efforts that are unmatched throughout the industry.
Please be aware you must be an Australia citizen or have permanent residency status.
You must have completed your degree in 2019 or about to complete end-2020.
You must be currently resident in Victoria.
If you have previously applied, there is no need for you to re-apply for this role.