We have an exciting opportunity for a SAP Functional Consultant to join this Sydney based client on a permanent basis.
- High Profile Market Leading Business
- Expert SAP Systems Required !
- Highly Convenient Location
We are excited to be working in partnership with an industry giant who are seeking a SAP Functional Consultant to be part of their solution delivery team. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished SAP consultant who comes from a SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Background
- 5-10 years' experience in a SAP HR / Payroll Functional Consultant position with large SAP implementation experience.
- Strong understanding of payroll, time rules & HR / Payroll system and processes across Australia or New Zealand eg HR Forms, ESS, Single touch payroll
- At least 4 Full Life-Cycle implementations with SAP with at least 2 implementations being those with SAP Successfactors.
- Strong functional knowledge and gap analysis ability, understanding in detail how the business operates to ensure you can provide the best possible solutions for the end user.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Strong end to end Payroll experience using SAP
- Implemented a payroll system from fruition to completion on SAP
- Careful attention to detail and strong planning skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects within tight time frames
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Contact : Smitha at email@example.com