We are recruiting for an Automotive Finance & Insurance Sales Trainee for a large franchised backed dealership group in Dubbo.
- Kick start your career now with full time and secure employment
- Earn an attractive income $85,000+
- Be rewarded with uncapped commissions
- Drive a company car or receive a car allowance bonus $$$
- All training will be provided on the job by the dealership and manufacturer you represent so you earn money from day one
- Full accreditation and certification for Automotive Finance & Insurance
- There are ZERO fees, charges or catches for our service to you!
- Total Staff Solutions are a leading recruitment company that specialise in Automotive Careers for the past 20 years.
- We are partnered with 100+ dealerships nationally and are continually expanding.
- We work with all the leading brands: Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Toyota, Mazda, Hyundai and many more!
- We have secured Automotive Careers for 400+ candidates.
- We do not change you ANY fees which means there are ZERO catches!
As an Automotive Finance and Insurance Sales Trainee your role is to assist and work hand in hand with the Senior Business Manager to provide all clients with Finance & Insurance solutions for when they purchase their new vehicle from the dealership.
- Identify clients needs & tailor a Finance & Insurance package to suit
- Profiling customers based on their credit history & personal circumstances
- Work closely with sales consultants & sales managers to assist them in closing deals based on affordability
- Dealership reporting & management Systems
- Preparing loan documents
- Funds settlement form financiers
- Vehicle encumbrance checks
- Settlements and much much more!
Absolutely not! We are recruiting candidates who love connecting with people from and have a background in Sales.
Do I receive training & support?
You sure do! Training is provided to you from the dealership & finance companies who choose to employ you. All training is on the job which means you are paid from day one.
Are there any fees?
There are ZERO fees for the service we provide you!
Who are you?
- Experience in Sales is a must
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Genuinely enjoy building relationships and rapport with people
- Punctual, professional & organised
- Attention to detail
- Able to work Saturdays (Closed Sunday's)
- Current Australian drivers licence & own transport
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Australian Resident
Simply submit your latest resume and we will take care of the rest!
Feel free to check us out:
Total Selling & Staff Solutions
Please note: Due to the volume of applications we receive only successful candidates that make the dealerships shortlist will be contacted within 5-10 business days. In the event you don't make the shortlist you can always apply to future opportunities that we advertise. Thanks and best of luck.