Australian Icon and Employer of Choice - Core Windows Infrastructure /Cloud - BAU and Project
- Enterprise Windows environment
- Automation and move to DevOps
- $130k pkg plus bonus
This organisation is a top 50 ASX listed company. They have a long, inspiring and very successful history and are a true brand name.
They offer diverse career paths and very competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave and a number of discounts - needless to say, they are an employer of choice!
An opportunity has arisen to join their Infrastructure team. Working as part of a team, you will be a self-starter and curious individual with a solid background in enterprise infrastructure engineering.
In this role you will work on very interesting projects as well as BAU activities (act as an escalation point for 2nd and 3rd level support).
You will be responsible for implementing solutions based on cloud delivery models such as SaaS and PaaS, transforming from on-premise models to these, as well as new ways of working.
It's All About You
You will bring to this role strong technical design and implementation experience in enterprise infrastructure, including Data Centres, WAN and multi-cloud environments.
Their technical environment includes the following
- Core Windows Infrastructure Services (AD, Group Policies, Failover Clustering, ADFS, DHCP, DNS, File and Print Services)
- Microsoft environment (windows server 2008/2012 and 2016)
- Cisco UCS
- VMware infrastructure (vSphere)
- Storage and Backup infrastructure (HPE, Nimble, Veaam)
- Scripting: PowerShell and Python
- Monitoring platforms including SCOM and SolarWinds
- Certificate Services
- DR operations and DR procedures
- Office 365 and Azure AD
- Solid ITIL principles backed by certifications
Whilst you might not be an expert in all the above technologies, you will be expected to have solid skills in most of them.
Exposure to networking and security principles would be highly advantageous as well as some Linux support experience .
Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with the Business.
This role will give you the opportunity to learn DevOps.
This role offers a competitive salary plus bonus and the opportunity to work with exciting technologies.
For more information on this role, please email your CV to Silvia Williams applying below