Torch Professional Services is a people-focused specialist consultancy that provides skilled IT Professionals to organisations across Australia.
- Immediate start!
- Contract till June 2021
- Sydney Location
We are looking for an experienced Security Platform Engineer to design, implement and maintain IT security solutions for our clients in Sydney.
You will lead, facilitate, analyse and design tasks in conjunction with projects, business stakeholders and suppliers.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- 3+ years in a technical IT Security role
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and managing -
SophosX end-point protection
PaloAlto next-gen firewalls
O365 ATP and logs
- Experience monitoring security incident responses and preparing summary reports for management review
- Some experience with implementing IT security action plans
- Familiar with current security concerns (server hardening, two factor authentication, SSL, VPN, PCI, etc)
- Technical qualifications or certifications (CCNP, CISSP, CISM, ITIL) - preferred
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and work in high pressure environments
- A pleasant personality with the ability to consult and negotiate
Please APPLY NOW! Attach your resume in WORD format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens are eligible to apply.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.