We are seeking an experienced SharePoint 2013 Developer in Canberra to work with the federal government.
- Contract till 30 June 2021
- Full time role, Canberra Location
- Australian PR or Citizenship required
We are seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer in CANBERRA.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with the federal government!
- Contract, Canberra Location
- Work with the federal government
- Great daily rates!
- Web front end development
- Content migration and consolidation
- Technical support of web applications hosted on SharePoint 2013 platform.
- Development of front-end elements or custom solutions to SharePoint 2013.
- Maintenance, support and change release of web based .NET applications, in C#
Essential experience, skills and qualifications -
- Strong experience with design and development using SharePoint 2013
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint OOTB features
- Skilled with developing solutions using REST APIs
- Experienced with Version control / GIT
- Experience or knowledge of Agile practices & principles, concepts of continuous delivery
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to generate multiple solutions to a problem
- Superior communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- A pleasant personality who can work effectively in a team
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents are eligible to apply.
Please APPLY NOW by attaching your resume in Word format and we will contact you should your skills be deemed suited.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.