Seeking Senior Project Coordinators who have previously delivered within complex IT environments.
- Contracts in Sydney
- Great Daily Rates
- Do you have prior experience in technical delivery/infrastructure projects ?
We are looking for smart and experienced Senior Project Coordinators for a number of contract opportunities with our clients in Sydney.
In these roles you will be responsible for performing a range of project coordination tasks to assist the Project Managers.
The successful candidates will have proven experience delivering within complex IT environments. Prior experience working in a technical capacity in fast paced and large infrastructure projects would be highly regarded.
- Coordinate and support the management of the project, including preparation of project plans, maintenance of the master schedule, and ensuring project documentation is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate all process related (non-technical) records and ensure that such records are current and well maintained. These records will include filing systems (soft and hard), records of meetings (minutes), actions, logs (including risks and issues), registers etc.
- Provide a professional level of project communication and administration activities, supporting with practical logistical tasks such as scheduling, organising meetings and other high level administrative requirements.
- Prepare high level briefs, project status reports, correspondence and presentations, as required.
- Provide prompt and accurate advice on project issues requiring escalation and documenting on the risk register.
- Provide leadership and mentoring of project support officers and advise stakeholders in delegated responsibility to approve standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate will possess the following experience:
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Senior Project Coordinator within complex IT environments, delivering digital solutions
- Experience and detailed understanding of various project methods and tools in technical delivery environments
- Proven experience in scheduling meetings, creating and maintaining project schedules and risk and issues registers
- Experience with public and private cloud migration project deliveries – highly desirable
- Broad and extensive experience with stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to deliver high quality outcomes
- Superior communication and negotiation skills with the ability to interact with all levels in an organisation
Australian Permanent Residents or Citizens are eligible to apply.
Thank you, Torch Professional Services appreciates your interest.