Contribute your social and operational policy expertise in a changing team focussed on communities and better outcomes.
- Salary negotiable, permanent role
- High profile, socially minded work
- Work closely with Ministers and Senior leaders
Our client is seeking a policy manager to lead a transitioning team in a community focussed area. With the wider policy group expanding, the new manager will be responsible for leading a work programme, contributing their policy skills, and developing meaningful connections with all stakeholders, including the wider public. This is a permanent role which offers significant developmental opportunities.You will need:
- Prior experience managing a policy team, or significant experience leading a team as a Principal
- Social and operational policy experience
- Political nous and cultural sensitivity
- Exceptional communication, engagement and influencing skills
If this sounds like an opportunity which excites you, please APPLY NOW, or contact Tony Zhang on 04 471 5871 for a confidential discussion.