We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. Now is an exciting time to join Tandem!
Who you'll be working with:
TANDEM is a leading Australian company providing advisory and field based workforce management services. Managing a workforce of over 4,500 people, TANDEM is a rapidly growing organisation with a culture of encouraging employee development.
Commencing in January 2020, our client is one of Australia’s leading organisations specialising in the provision of project services to the insurance industry. The Customer Service Representative will respond to, manage and answer high volume inbound and outbound customer inquires in a timely and professional manner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle client and customer inquiries relating to the status of builder repair claims
- Take ownership of individual customer inquiries and follow through to ensure appropriate outcome is achieved.
- Identify customer needs through effective questioning and active listening skills
- Maintain and update customer information into claims database system, comprehensively and accurately
- Maintain client satisfaction, adhering to contract requirements and Service Level Agreements
- Build sustainable relationships internally and externally and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Manage complaints to the expected outcome within guidelines and processes outlined by Tandem and the client
- Carry out general administrative duties as directed
- Maintain a single customer contact resolution focus
- Answer enquiries within the call centre to the required key performance indicators
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Proactive and solution focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and methodical
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 tools
- Ability to thrive in a team
- High level of computer competency
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach
- Strong systems, operational and reporting skills with a willingness to work flexible hours and be adaptable to changed routines from time to time
Why you should apply
Join TANDEM and you will be part of a high energy team with a supportive culture. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer incentives and rewards that are designed to recognise high performance.
Our leadership team works with you to make sure you have the tools and support to do your job exceptionally well so that you can achieve your goals. Come on, apply today! Please Note - the successful candidate/s for this position will be asked to consent to a police check.