Iconic Solar Farm seeks an experienced Project Manager with strong commercial and client management capabilities
- Large utility Solar Farm
- Leading global Renewable Energy business
- Ambitious growth plans in Australia
Here is your opportunity to join a highly successful Renewable Energy business with a long history of building some of the largest utility scale solar farms in the world. The company is well established in Australia and has a long-term view on building market share across APAC.
This excellent career opportunity will see you involved in late stage development or early works and work closely with the client and NSP in this period for project set up and finalising design and commercials.
Given current market conditions you will have a large focus on the commissioning stage of the projects and working closely with the client’s Grid Connections Manager, the NSP and the commissioning team to develop innovative strategies to expedite this process.
- Delivered at least one large Solar Farm in Australia (ideally 100MW+)
- Are acutely aware of the major risks both pre contract award and during construction
- Commercially very strong with the ability to contribute to the financial close phase and giving the client confidence in the delivery capability of the business
- Creative approach to project management and to overcoming the existing supply chain complexities the energisation and commissioning phases
The company is looking to build long term partnerships with the reputable Renewable Energy asset owners in Australia and look to employ Project Managers who have a history of building productive and collaborative working relationships with a range of clients.
To be considered please apply below attaching your CV (word format) and brief cover letter addressing the selection criteria above.
Connect via LinkedIn https://au.linkedin.com/in/ryanhauville
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/phillip-riley