The Associate of M&A will lead the analysis, evaluation, and due diligence to prepare investment projections for renewable energy projects and M&A.
The Senior Finance Associate will lead the analysis, evaluation, and due diligence to prepare investment projections for renewable energy projects and M&A opportunities. This candidate will work closely with the finance leadership team to support and advise on the commercial optimization of their project portfolios. The ability to develop ad hoc financial models, research market trends and policies, and compile complex information to advise leadership and investment partners for decision making are necessary.
- Build, develop and perform financial and economic modeling projections that include investment structures, cash flow, net income, market intel, and lifetime valuation of the project
- Actively research revenue streams, market competition, and policy/regulatory changes across the US market
- Be a team player and effective communicator to build rapport with internal cross-functional teams and external investment partners ensuring successful development strategies
- 4+ years of experience in project financing of renewable energy projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics or related field
- Experience building and utilizing financial models with tax equity, debt-equity and other investment approaches
- Ability to work in a passionate and fast-growing environment as a great teammate