The Contracts Manager will provide contract and compliance leadership and direction for utility-scale renewable energy projects.
The Contracts Manager will provide contract and compliance leadership and direction for utility-scale renewable energy projects. This person will be driving consistent policies and processes in support of business and contract goals and objectives while at the same time working with its external customers and mitigating risk
- Responsible for the oversight, administration, and compliance of commercial contracts based upon a thorough knowledge of contracting procedures, acquisition principles, regulations, and guidelines.
- Support project teams in the construction execution efforts through reviewing and evaluating customer requests for change proposal, pricing negotiations and risk assessments in coordination with leadership.
- Resolve issues related to subcontractor performance, subcontractor equipment purchases, and environment/health/safety concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, engineering, or construction management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in contract management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in renewable energy