Join the Wind Service Technicians team of this Global Wind Turbine company for a 3-4 month contract, working across multiple wind farm sites in WA.
- Immediate Roles Available in WA
- Initial 3-4 Month Contracts
- Wind Turbines Service and Maintenance
Phillip Riley Projects (PRP) are a resourcing partner for leading renewable energy projects across Australia. Our team ensures the right people are in the right place, at the right time, to help develop, deliver and manage complex projects and assets in the energy sector, including wind, solar and transmission projects.
Contract opportunities have become available for several Wind Service Technicians, from either a mechanical or electrical maintenance discipline to work across multiple wind farm sites in WA. The roles start immediately for a period of 3-4 months until the end of the year, working Monday to Friday from 7am to 3pm, with potential overtime and on call work available.
The Service Technicians will be responsible for performing routine, preventative and troubleshoot maintenance service works on the wind farms and associated equipment. To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrated past experience in wind turbine maintenance and servicing specifically.
- Daily scheduled and unscheduled servicing, calibrations and maintenance of wind turbines
- Timely schedule maintenance, responding and troubleshooting turbine issues
- Safe work promotion and practicing
- Direct service recipients and clients liaison to ensure customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement through measuring, reporting and achieving on performance indicators and site service objectives
- Hazard and risk assessments to be conducted according to the company policies and procedures and maintained proactively
To register your interest, please apply online with your resume and include a cover letter outlining your strengths and career ambitions. For a confidential discussion about your career, please contact Andreea Olariu on 0487 368 494 or at email@example.com or Erin Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wind, Service technicians, Western Australia