6-month contract role available for an experienced Mechanical Foreman to work on a utility-scale Solar Farm Project in NSW. Starting Jan or Feb 2021.
- Utility Scale Solar Project
- 6-month Contract
- Solar Mechanical Installation
Phillip Riley Projects (PRP) are a resourcing partner for leading renewable energy projects across Australia. Our team ensures the right people are in the right place, at the right time, to help develop, deliver and manage complex projects and assets in the energy sector, including wind, solar and transmission projects.
A fixed-term 6 month contract role is available for a Mechanical Foreman to work on a new solar project near Dubbo, NSW. Commencing in January or February 2021, the successful candidate will working on a 10/4 roster, for non-locals or a more flexible roster for locally-based candidates.
Previous Solar Farm Installation experience is essential.
- Organise, schedule and oversee all mechanical installation works of the Solar Farm build.
- Provide project administration to ensure the installation goes in accordance with design, budget, and schedule
- Contract administration, schedule management
- Oversee and mentor the installation team
- Investigate non-conformance issues
- Implement corrective measures, risk management, safety, and quality control.
To register your interest, please apply online with your resume and include a cover letter outlining your strengths and career ambitions. For a confidential discussion about your career, please contact Andreea Olariu on 0487 368 494 or at email@example.com or Erin Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org