Working in a dynamic contact centre, you will be be accountable for real time management ensuring that workload and call targets are met as per SLAs.
- Support a vibrant, dynamic contact centre with your real time skills
- North Ryde Location- Close to Public Transport
- Competitive Remuneration with excellent benefits
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
With over 6,000 people across our global offices, Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of data centres, the provision of IT services, software engineering and management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations.
The Datacom Connect business has the vision to design, automate, and orchestrate secure and purposeful customer experiences. Providing front line contact centre services and technical solutions to our clients puts us at the cutting edge of service delivery and experience.
The Real Time Manager will be accountable for real time management ensuring that workload and call targets are met as per the work order.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Real Time Analyst who thrives in a fast paced contact centre environment. If you are someone with strong knowledge of workforce panning principles, have high expertise in contact centre metrics and have worked with telephony softwares like e WFM, Avaya, Genesys then this is the perfect role for you.
Core objectives of the role include:
- Monitor Adherence, talk time, ACW, GoS and Occupancy to ensure necessary steps are taken to achieve KPI’s
- Pre-planning of training, leave and other activities to ensure target staffing met each interval
- On the day management of staffing including requests for additional hours, leave, off phone activities to ensure optimal performance to forecast
- Schedule optimisation
- Telephony skill and work type changes to ensure targets are achieved
- Produce and analyse Intra-day reporting on call and workload delivery for distribution to stakeholders
- Co-ordination of Real Time tasks and allocation to team members as required
- Minimum 2 years WFP or Real-Time Management experience in a contact centre
- Profitability and productivity management
- Able to use Planning and Telephony software i.e – WFM, IEX, e WFM, Genesys, AVAYA
- Able to pull data and create reports
- Plan and execute plans to achieve interval level staffing requirement
- Verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
Datacom offers a complete employee life cycle: from flexible working arrangements, inspiring leadership programs, development opportunities through to corporate wellness programs and a passion for the importance of work life harmony.
Our future looks bright. And so can yours. If you're ready to make a move, we're ready to talk.
For more information please contact Dolly Miranda on 02 9023 5137 or to apply, please click APPLY NOW.