Coordinate and deliver searching and services including bulk order requests, multi-state property searches and litigation searching.
- Legal/Conveyancing experience and/or qualifications desired
- Market leading Legal technology innovator
- Australian employer of choice award winning company
Legal Services Support Officer
Coordinate and deliver searching and services including bulk order requests, multi-state property searches, litigation searching, and offline specialised/tailored requests for our National Clients. Providing our clients with the best service by ensuring the quoting, processing and return of searches is carried out accurately, within SLA, utilising their in-depth knowledge of searching, InfoTrack systems and independent research.
If you have 6-12 months + Legal, Conveyancing or Property Services experience we will provide the support and training required to be successful in this role.
Reporting to: Major Accounts Operations Manager
Responsibilities (key tasks and requirements of the role)
- Support National Clients with their national and international search related requirements via phone and email correspondence.
- Liaise with courts, councils and other authorities and conduct research to locate accurate information to client requests.
- Create and calculate, clear and concise project quotes for clients.
- Deliver clear and accurate instructions and expectations for projects to clients.
- Processing and collating searches on client’s behalf.
- Assist with specialised searching requests as directed.
- Communicate promptly, clearly, and accurately with clients, authorities and InfoTrack teams to customer service expectations.
- Action invoicing, refunds, direct credit/credit card reviews and approvals as directed.
- Promote Specialised Services to non-using clients as directed.
- Meet and maintain national client customer service standards, practices and set KPI’s.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of InfoTrack products and services nationally and internationally.
Competencies (essential behaviours required for the role)
- Driving for Results - Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Managing Work (includes Time Management) - Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Client focus - Ensuring that the clients perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet client and business needs
- Building Client Loyalty - Effectively meeting client needs; building productive client relationships; taking responsibility for client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt to differing work schedules daily or as is required.
Job Style (types of activities/responsibilities in the role)
- High Responsibility/Accountability - Receiving primary responsibility/accountability for completing tasks that might place heavy demands on one’s time and involvement.
- Details - Working on tasks requiring great attention to detail.
- Challenging Work - Working on difficult or demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
- Continuous Learning - Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
Knowledge and Experience (knowledge and experience required for the role)
- Firsthand, intermediate Legal, Conveyancing or Searching industry experience and/or qualifications.
- Outstanding customer service experience
- Independent research experience
- Willingness to learn InfoTrack systems and services.
- Experienced in working as part of a team.
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise.
InfoTrack is a technology company with a leading SaaS platform that provides intelligent search and automated workflow for professionals across the legal, conveyancing, banking, finance, insolvency, surveying, mercantile, accountancy and government sectors.
We are an indispensable partner, whose proprietary software platform helps businesses swiftly find critical information pertaining to property, company, personal and national search data.
Our superior software can be seamlessly integrated into third party practice management systems, document management solutions and accounting software to deliver significant efficiencies. This allows our clients to improve their productivity, increase their profitability and stimulate their growth.
InfoTrack is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to excellence through diversity. We have a high performance culture and we’re unapologetic for demanding the best because we know that's what sets us apart. We expect wholehearted enthusiasm, excitement and an effort that overshadows any feeling of obligation - because it's not a job with InfoTrack, it's a love for what you do. To be part of our team you need to be intelligent, dedicated and determined to make a difference to the lives of the clients we serve each and every day. Life at InfoTrack is not for the fainthearted - we’re looking for people who fire on all cylinders and face challenges head on.