Seeking very strong Residential Site Supervisor with Civil Experience, South Coast - Merrimbula calling!!!!
- You will need to be vastly experienced in the building/construction industry!
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy
- Work for a great company with rewards!
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for and experienced Residential Supervisor to join their team. As an established leader in the construction industry our client is a versatile Australian known company who develops strong relationships with clients and other stakeholders. They achieve challenging tasks within their goals always producing favourable solutions within their business and projects.
As an experienced Site Supervisor you will take charge with regards to subcontractors and contribute to the final project design and management. You will manage people within the construction industry by building relationships and developing Residential projects to grow the company.
With the Site Supervisor you will cover all programming, scheduling, contribute to financial reporting, WHS, IR, client and consultant liaison. You will be able to handle high pressure situations with the ability to resolve problems. You must be capable to communicate effectively both written and orally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems
- Monitor construction costs
- To assist in the coordination of materials, tools and equipment
- Reviewing new and innovative safety systems
- Management of site engineers and sub-contractors
- Trade and/or Tertiary Qualifications
- Project experience such as multi-unit development including civil works and/or mixed use commercial projects required
- Vast Experience on site
- Stability and Collaborative working ability
- Seamless delivery of building projects
Please forward your resume and covering letter to Bronwyn Dawson and Grace Tosic.
GAP Resource Management, combined with Living Recruitment, is not a volume driven recruitment business. Instead it offers a "specialised" service based on integrity and trust with the proven ability to best position you for a new career. We will also be able to assist you with 1) Resume or CV presentation, 2) Interview preparation and 3) Salary / Remuneration advice. In representing you, we will speak to our clients in a confidential and professional manner.
GAP Resource Management, combined with Living Recruitment, is dedicated to supporting the individual needs of those working in the Building, Construction and Design industry. Aligned to a specific few key Project and Construction Management companies we are 100% committed to finding the "right" position for you.