Seeking an enthusiastic Warehouse Coordinator to join our clients ever expanding Canberra team.
- Seeking an enthusiastic individual
- Join a successful team
- Multi tasking skills required
In representing you, we will speak to our clients in a confidential and professional manner. We will give you honest and timely feedback after each interview so that together we can build on the experience. Your personal details will not be forwarded to any company without seeking your permission; without compromise.
Simply put, GAP Resource Management combined with Living Recruitment, offer roles on that other Recruitment Agencies don't. We are one of the first technical Recruitment Consultancies in Canberra who represent the Building, Construction and Technical industries, and only work with the best. Our clients are 100% committed to their staff, safety and are at the forefront of Canberra's leading construction projects.
Our client is one of Canberra's leading subcontractor companies, that remain a cut above all services in Canberra.
They are actively seeking an enthusiastic, driven individual to become a Warehouse Coordinator for their ever-expanding team. To be successful within this role you will need to be an enthusiastic individual with a drive to learn and develop your skill set on the job. Experience within a Materials Handling or Warehouse Coordinator role is beneficial but not compulsory. To be successful you will have the following:
- Leadership qualities
- Desire to learn and develop personal skill-sets within a role
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enthusiastic individual
- multitasking skills required
- Current construction specific tickets and licences.
- Responsible for coordinating and handling Materials like Piping, Equipment, Electrical & Instrumentation
- Experience in Warehouse coordination / lay down set up ideal
- Experience with Materials receipt inspection and Quality control, Positive materials Identification, Materials Traceability, Materials Matching, Material reconciliation
- Competency on understanding Material Test Certificates Data (e.g. Materials certificate No., materials identification No., materials grade, manufactures name, heat no, size)
- Responsible for coordination of delivery dates and to make arrangements for storing the materials as per the vendors instructions
- Arrange delivery to stores / site
- Administration and Inventory Control and follow up the damage or shortage reports
Please forward your resume and covering letter to Andrew Dawson and Grace Tosic.
GAP Resource Management is not a volume driven business, we pride ourselves on the quality of services we provide. We build careers and relationships based on integrity and trust. We will be able to assist you with 1) Resume or CV presentation, 2) Interview preparation and 3) Salary / Remuneration advice.
We are a Canberra based Recruitment Service dedicated to supporting the individual needs of those working in the Building, Construction and Technologies industries. Aligned to a specific few key Project and Construction Management companies we are committed to finding the "right" position for you.
GAP Resource Management and Living Recruitment are locally owned and operated specialist services working throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We support gender equality within the workplace, including equal remuneration between women and men.
We also encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.