Seeking Early Career Project Manager to join locally owned Builder Developer in Canberra
- Brilliant Opportunity!!!
- Great Company Culture!!!
- Long Term Prospects...
In representing you, we will speak to our clients in a confidential and professional manner. We will give you honest and timely feedback after each interview so that together we can build on the experience. Your personal details will not be forwarded to any company without seeking your permission; without compromise.
Simply put, GAP Resource Management combined with Living Recruitment, offer roles on that other Recruitment Agencies don't. We are one of the first technical Recruitment Consultancies in Canberra who represent the Building, Construction and Technical industries, and only work with the best. Our clients are 100% committed to their staff, safety and are at the forefront of Canberra's leading construction projects.
Our Client is a family owned commercial construction and management company that is committed to the Canberra region. The company build and manage large and small scale commercial, retail, residential and complex specialist projects such as medical suites, heritage work, highly specified boutique hotels and secure facilities.
They are actively seeking an early career Project Manager to head their site team. You will oversee and manage all programming, scheduling, financial reporting, safety, client and consultant liaison. You will be a natural trouble shooter who has the ability to manage different people and get the best solution.
As a Project Manager you will possess strong leadership and negotiation skills; have the ability to communicate well and develop sound client and subcontractor relationships.
- Excellent design through to sub-contractor management
- Strong programming skills
- An ability to lead teams
- Must be able to think outside the square and deliver solutions to the team
- Contracts management and risk management expertise
- Tertiary qualifications are a must
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Current drivers licence
- Intermediate skills in Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Outstanding business and time management abilities
- Strong financial management abilities including estimating and cost planning
- Demonstrated ability in leading and developing a team
- Be highly motivated and achieve outstanding results
GAP Resource Management, combined with Living Recruitment is not a volume driven recruitment business. Instead it offers a "specialist" service based on integrity and trust with the proven ability to best position you for a new career. We will also be able to assist you with 1) Resume or CV presentation, 2) Interview preparation and 3) Salary / Remuneration advice.
Canberra based Recruitment Service dedicated to supporting the individual needs of those working in the Building, Construction and Technologies industries. Aligned to a specific few key Project and Construction Management companies we are committed to finding the "right" position for you.