Senior BA with knowledge of logistics and supply chain management to take on a long-term contract for a high-profile retail distribution organisation
- Delivering Business and functional analysis outcomes
- Logistics and Supply Chain Business processes
- Expertise in large to mid-range ERP solutions
Opportunity for an experienced BA with broad retail, logistics or supply chain experience to play a key role in our client’s technology transformation programs. The goal is to establish durable business models that improve operational efficiencies stronger market presence along with enhancement of branding rank. This is your opportunity to be part of this exciting program.
- 5+ years Business Analysis experience in a large scale commercial environments
- Experience and knowledge of Retail, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Must have project experience involving SCM Software such as SAP, Oracle, JDA, Infor, Manhattan, AccellosOne, 3PL, Epicor, etc.
- Excellent awareness of Waterfall and Agile processes
- Personality of a diplomat, responsive and a very good listener
- Strong business delivery focus
- Experience and interest in technology output and the overall development processes
- Proven team membership skills with first rate communication experience with all stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English. Please write an accompanying letter with your application