Our client is an international consultancy focusing on developing sustainable infrastructure projects supporting worldwide growth and quality of life
- Infrastructure and Projects Consultancy
- Suit candidates with 2-6 years PQE
- International Brand - Premium Salary
Our client is an international consultancy with a focus on supporting and managing infrastructure projects that are efficient, transparent and cost-effective and make a positive impact on our day-to-day lives. It's In-House Infrastructure Advisory Legal Counsel team works with both the public and private sectors to solve the complexities involved in the delivery of large-scale infrastructure projects and services across a variety of sectors including:
- transport (roads, rail and ports)
- utilities (water, waste and energy)
- social infrastructure (hospitals, schools, prisons and courts).
The in-house legal group advises across all stages of the infrastructure project life cycle to develop flexible, innovative solutions that provide the foundation for a project's successful delivery. This will give you, as the successful applicant, the ability to get involved in 360 degree PPP project delivery including:
- feasibility and investment decision support
- procurement option assessment
- commercial, financial and strategic advice
- risk analysis, allocation and quantification
- tender process and strategy
- Legal documentation
- post-financial close advice, refinancing and commercial negotiations.
Please apply online using the links below. Otherwise please call our Director of Legal Recruitment Stuart Ablethorpe on +61 403 791 000 or Sophie Linley on +61 428 298 004 quoting the above job title or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All discussions will be in strict confidence and your CV details will not be passed to any third party or prospective employer until instructed by you.
For the best specialist advice in positioning your legal career whether that be getting the right experience to progress to Senior Associate, Partner or General Counsel, obtaining your next in-house legal counsel or private practice role, or simply maximising your review, contact Stuart Ablethorpe for a confidential discussion.
For more information on our legal recruitment services, career advice and current in-house and private practice roles, visit http://www.ablethorpe.com/
Ablethorpe Recruitment is a specialist legal recruitment agency operating in Australia and internationally.