Leading boutique accounting practice seeking a Business Services Manager to join their team with view towards career growth/equity in the medium term.
- Growing business with large client portfolio of HNW, SME businesses
- Working in a friendly, positive environment with multiple direct reports
- Contact Ross Stephens on 0447 346 883 to discuss in confidence
Our client is a multi-Director firm based on CBD outskirts who are looking to hire a Business Services Manager to come onboard and support the Directors whilst managing a client portfolio and team of accountants. With a business of over 40 staff covering tax, business advisory and financial services on behalf of clients from a range of industries, the company is looking for someone with high-level managerial qualities and intergrity.
- Mentor and develop a team of Accountants ranging from Graduate to Senior level
- Provide strong assistance in the management of a portfolio of business clients including high level compliance and reviews
- Manage the teams workload, fee budgets, fees, business development and client interactions
- Support the Directors with essential tax planning
- Provide tax and business planning advice to client
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with high level accounting and tax work experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, ability to handle conflict and negotiations
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong project management, research and tax compliance experience