Deliver front line care to adults and young people with disabilities in this challenging and ever changing environment.
- Super fast recruitment and on-boarding process. We can get you into work fast!
- Rewarding opportunity
- Casual role with ample hours available
Are you looking to get into work now that COVID-19 restrictions are easing off? if yes, Edmen are seeking Disability Support Workers in Maryborough & Hervey Bay area.
This exciting role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in Group homes, Respite, in-home, community & Lifestyle and Leisure programs.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
These are challenging environments that will suit experienced, resilient workers with proven behaviour management skills.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Solid exposure to high personal care needs will be highly regarded.
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- Current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Cert III in community services, Disability or related field is desirable
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- WEEKLY PAY
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au