Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, confident, and enthusiastic individual to develop their career
- Permanent Full Time Role | St Leonards location
- High volume internal recruitment
- Excellent career development opportunities and fantastic work culture
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will be responsible for the full end-to-end recruitment function, from taking the job brief, advertising, sourcing, building talent pipelines, phone screening, organising, and conducting interviews for our roles across Australia.
Primarily focused on recruiting for our large field team, you will be required to manage high volume recruitment with a quick turnaround. You will work collaboratively with our field management team, fostering strong relationships built on trust and shared goals.
You will play a key role in the internal end-to-end recruitment process and the evolution of strategic sourcing as our company grows.
If you are a bright, positive, great team player with strong a passion for people then we can teach you the rest!
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years recruitment experience, preferably end-to-end
- Demonstrated track record of building and expanding on successful relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Strong initiative, with a proactive attitude to sourcing.
- You will have excellent communication skills for face-to-face, telephone, and written communication, with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of recruiting systems, processes & social media tools.
- CRM/ATS Platform experience
- Focus on collaboration; working with a close-knit team to achieve goals.
Why work for CROSSMARK?
- Ample opportunities for personal and career development within a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity to work on exciting HR projects.
- Flexible working environment.
- Great employee-centric benefits.
- Occasional discounts from our key client accounts.
Simply stated, CROSSMARK builds connections for growth.
We live in an ever-changing world full of exciting possibilities where it is critically important to build meaningful connections. As an award-winning business, we offer on-going training and development opportunities, outstanding benefits, and flexibility in a positive and supportive environment.
If you would like a career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the apply button below. If you would simply like to know more, please visit our website www.crossmark.com.au
If you are shortlisted for an interview you will be contacted by telephone. We thank all other applicants for their interest and wish you well in your search for a position.