Seeking a grocery merchandiser in Redfern, merchandise variety of leading brands in the grocery sector. 6-16 hours per week across Monday-friday
As a dedicated Grocery Merchandiser at CROSSMARK, you will be merchandising a range of products from leading brands, including DVDs, magazines, books, groceries and hardware. This is an exciting time to join our growing merchandising team as even more products are added.
Approximately 6-16 hours per week plus additional planogram work in the busy period (approx 12 hours per week)
Monday - Friday availability required
This Territory includes but is not limited to; Redfern, Waterloo, Eastlakes, Mascot, Alexandria, Green Square
- Create Point-of-Sale displays
- Ensure product is stocked and neatly displayed
- Execute planograms
- Ensure pricing and ticketing is correct
- Build and maintain relationships with Store managers and staff
- Negotiate shelf space and pre-sell promotions
- Report back on the day's work, uploading photo’s
- Previous merchandising experience, preferred
- Grocery Retail experience, preferred
- Knowledge of Planograms
- The confidence and ability to communicate and build rapport with people
- A sound knowledge of IT, including the ability to upload photos
- Strong time management skills, positive attitude and a commitment to excellence
- A reliable vehicle & valid driver’s license
- Full working rights in Australia
As a Casual Merchandiser for CROSSMARK, we can offer ongoing training and support, the opportunity to work with global brands, a range of benefits, flexible working hours and endless opportunities for growth!
CROSSMARK has been active in Australia for over 25 years, we are Australia’s largest retail sales and marketing services provider. We have a national field team of nearly 2500 associates and growing every day, last year we successfully completed nearly 1 million store calls across the country. Please see our website for more details www.crossmark.com.au
Interested? If you would like to build your merchandising career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the apply button below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone by our Recruitment Team. We’d like to thank all other candidates for their interest and wish you well in your job search.