Be a part of the retail success of a multinational tech company and make your mark with this exciting new field-based opportunity
- Bring your passion for consumer electronics
- Territory includes the Brisbane metro area
- Be part of some fun experiential events
At CROSSMARK, we connect shoppers to brands by providing a smarter way to faster growth in all things retail. As Australia’s leading Field Sales and Marketing Business, we help some of the most powerful brands in the world reach – and exceed – their performance objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity to partner a global brand, renowned not only for their processors but also for being at the forefront of computer technology and making amazing experiences possible.
As a Retail Business Executive, you will be responsible for liaising with internal and external stakeholders, as you influence sales, drive brand advocacy, educate store employees and increase the visibility of our client’s products. You will also;
- Engage and develop relationships in retail stores
- Improve our client’s in-store presence
- Conduct retailer sales training
- Implement, maintain and negotiate visual merchandising and displays
- Attend experiential events and product launches on the occasional weekends (approx. 4 times a year)
This territory includes the Brisbane Metro area with regional visits every quarter.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of computer technology and gaming industry will be highly regarded
- Ability to build and manage long term relationships
- Retail experience preferred
- Brand representative experience
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Full Australian Driver’s License
CROSSMARK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We offer;
- Best in market options - autonomy, flexibility and opportunities to progress
- Continual training and support from the management team
- An opportunity to work for a company that values and recognizes internal talent
If you would like a career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the apply button below. If you would simply like to know more, please visit our website www.crossmark.com.au
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be contacted by telephone. We thank all other applicants for their interest and wish you well in your search for a position.
Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.