Seeking on call merchandiser in Brisbane, executing Planograms within grocery stores. Monday-Friday, flexible hours.
- Work close to home
- Flexible working hours Monday - Friday
- Grocery merchandising experience preferred
Take the lead executing Planograms within corporate grocery retailers in an allocated territory close to your home, work is completed across Monday-Friday during store hours. Using our internally store systems on your device you will be scheduling the allocated tasks to be completed each week. You will be working with a wide variety of products and brands mainly within FMCG. Hours will depend on the needs of the business and are not guaranteed, they will vary week to week.
This work is across Monday – Friday, you will need 3-5 days full availability.
This Territory is Brisbane and may include the following suburbs: Indooroopilly, Toowong, West End, Southpoint, New Farm, Spring Hill and Newstead.
- Execute Planograms
- Ensure clients products are well presented at store level
- Ensure pricing and ticketing are correct
- Liaise with store management and staff
- Accurate reporting on work completed, upload photos using smartphone/tablet device
- Relief territory cover for merchandisers
- Experience executing Planograms
- Grocery/Retail experience essential
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Live within the 15kms of territory
- Confident in reporting through tablet/smartphone
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong time management skills in organising your tasks for the week
- Flexibility working hours, work life balance
- Working Autonomously
- Training and support from management team
- Working with a wide variety of global brands
CROSSMARK is an established leader in field sales marketing and merchandising throughout Australia and New Zealand. We have a national field team of 2000 associates and growing every day. We partner with our clients to increase their presence within the retail market place and deliver sales and growth for their business. Please visit our website for more details www.crossmark.com.au
Interested in working for CROSSMARK? Please submit your cover letter stating why you would like to work for us and your resume by using the Apply button below.