Seeking on call merchandiser in Morisset, assist with executing planograms in the grocery sector and relief merchandising
- Utilise your planogram skills
- Work close to home
- Flexible work hours within Mon - Fri
We currently have opportunities available on our On Call Planogram Team. This role is fast paced and physical where you will be moving a lot of stock around repeatedly in stores and moving shelves to match the Planogram. The work is completed within the Grocery sector (Coles & WW) in your local area.
In Field Training is provided, so experience is not required, just a good attitude and flexibility in your availability to work on a on call nature, 3-5 day availability across Monday-Friday is required. (Hours are not guaranteed weekly and vary depending on the business needs)
“What is a planogram? A diagram showing where all the products are to be displayed on the shelves in the stores. Ensuring products are displayed in the correct location in stores.”
This work is across Monday – Friday, you will need 3-5 days full availability.
This Territory is Morisset
- Execute Planograms
- Ensure clients products are well presented at store level
- Ensure pricing and ticketing are correct
- Liaise with store management and staff
- Accurate reporting on work completed, upload photos using smartphone/tablet
- Relief territory cover for merchandisers
- Grocery/Retail experience preferred
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Live within the 15kms of territory
- Confident in reporting through tablet/smartphone
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Flexibility working hours, work life balance
- Working Autonomously and in a Team
- Training and support from management team
- Working with a wide variety of global brands
CROSSMARK is an established leader in field sales marketing and merchandising throughout Australia.
We partner with our clients to increase their presence within the retail market place and deliver sales and growth for their business. Please visit our website for more details www.crossmark.com.au
Interested in working for CROSSMARK? Please submit your cover letter stating why you would like to work for us and your resume by using the Apply button below.