Work as Senior BI Consultant (MS Stack) servicing blue-chip clients across Sydney and NSW on behalf of this MS Gold Partnering Consultancy
- MS Gold Partner with training budget for all tech staff
- Work in state-of-the-art offices with latest technologies
- Highly attractive remuneration, perks and career-path
This award-winning Consultancy and MS Gold Partner with state-of-the-art offices in the Sydney CBD is seeking the services of a highly experienced Senior BI Consultant to join their exceptional team.
The successful Senior BI Consultant will use both their design and development skills to assist in the implementation of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects across multiple blue-chip clients.
To be considered for this exciting career-growth opportunity, you must possess the following skills/experience.
- A degree in IT (Computer Science/Engineering) or similar
- 5+ years of proven experience working with MSBI stack.
- 1+ years experience in Microsoft Data and Analytics Suite of products, both on-prem and Azure
- Previous experience designing and developing ETL processes - use of ETL frameworks
- Ideally you will have hands-on experience with Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lakes
- Previous experience with data modelling - Kimball, Data Vault or 3NF
- Knowledge of Azure Machine Learning models and/or Azure BIML for SSIS Automation is highly advantageous.
- Flawless communication skills are essential as this will be a client-facing consulting role
If you are a highly experienced Senior BI Consultant seeking an opportunity to service blue-chip clients in Finance/Insurance sectors for this MS Gold Partnering Consultancy, please apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and one of our friendly recruiters will contact you straight away.